Dilatation on the lower limbs affected both women and men. There are various methods of treatment of varicose veins on the legs — conservative, surgical or folk. To get rid of the problem it is necessary in the initial stages of the origin of the pathological process.
Varicose compounds is influenced by disruption of the valve apparatus veins. The randomness of blood flow provokes congestion, stretching of the veins and following the symptomatic manifestations: heaviness in the lower extremities, pain, cramps at night.
The formation of the first signs requires diagnostic tests and assign the appropriate option to cure the disease. Therapy is dependent on the extent of the process and the General condition of the body.
To be treated only folk and home remedies unacceptable — without professional help the disease quickly lead to complications, up to amputation of the lower extremities.
Initial stage of varicose veins allow treat the pathology with the assistance of local media — gels, creams and ointments. They are designed for home treatment of the disease. Medications applied to the affected region the veins of the lower extremities twice a day. Medications are divided into independent subgroups:
- With anticoagulant help get rid of stagnation in the veins, have a resolving action.
- With natural composition in the means to enter horse chestnut, butcher's broom, sweet clover medicinal. With their help, rid of pain and fatigue of the lower limbs when carrying a baby, strengthen the walls of veins.
- Non-steroidal anti — inflammatory drugs- will get rid of shaped thrombosis and thrombophlebitis in men and women.
- With the hormonal composition of the media has antihistamine, anti-inflammatory spectrum of action.
To comprehensively treat varicose veins of the lower extremities can be drug therapy. Fixed assets — n n kzin solutions, tablets and capsules. To obtain the desired result and cure disease in men and women, you can use:
- Phlebotonics — treatment enhanced the circulation of blood, toning the walls of veins in the lower extremities.
- Krovanistaya tools — allow to get rid of formed blood clots, reduce blood viscosity, improve the movement of body fluids in the veins. To be treated only according to the prescription of doctor.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs — help get rid of pain, reduce the swelling of tissues, reduce platelet aggregation. Curing under constant control of medical personnel.
Men are less prone to varicose veins in the lower extremities than women. The phenomenon is associated with hormonal changes in the female organism in the period of carrying a child, during menopause.
Convenient method to cure the diseases considered wearing compression underwear.
Stockings, socks or tights help to get rid of swelling, pain and fatigue of the lower limbs at home. Pressure which is to be repaired by a specialized linen, affects damaged Vienna, providing the necessary when the disease is the result. Manufacturers produce a variety of models that can be used in the treatment of varicose for both women and men.
Modern methods bezoperatsionnye
Methods and means of influencing varicose veins with an hour become easier and in most cases are ambulatory, at home. If necessary, the operation, the hospitalization takes several days that does not interfere with the patient to quickly return to his usual lifestyle.
In the course of manipulation is injected into a vein specialized drug — sclerosant, which it glues to the inside. After some time the problem disappears Vienna, the redistributed blood flow in healthy vessels.
For one treatments can be used four injections of medications. The number of sessions is determined by the degree of proliferation of vasculature in the lower extremities. After the manipulation on the foot wears compression underwear. Patients should walk the next five hours. The feature will eliminate the likelihood of blood clots in deep veins. The compression required for the next calendar month.
Treat the pathology means to get rid of varicose, to stabilize the circulation of blood flow, eliminate pain, convulsions, and rapid onset of fatigue. There were pigmentary stains on a course of therapy with the hour spontaneously disappear.
The method guarantees a long-lasting therapeutic effect. If successful, therapy for life result. Approximately 25% of patients varicose can't be completely cured. Sclerotherapy suppresses the main symptomatic signs of the disease but does not cure the problem completely.
Treatment method is prohibited for use in the following ratios:
- with high sensitivity to the sclerosant;
- at the time of therapy, anti-inflammatory and hormonal means;
- obesity of various degrees;
- purulent-inflammatory diseases of the dermis or at the started cellulite on the lower limbs;
- during pregnancy and thrombophlebitis.
The positive side to sclerosant treated without surgery submitted by:
- the lack of need for hospitalization, the persistence of habitual for the patient's lifestyle;
- obtaining a therapeutic outcome immediately after surgery, without scarring;
- treatment with minimal discomfort;
- opportunity to get rid of varicose veins multiple.
Negative aspects of therapy are characterized by the impossibility of obtaining life — long results-maximum effect in men and women is achieved by eliminating the primary source of the disease. The problem provokes persistent wearing compression underwear with the removal of only one hour hygienic manipulations.
Radiofrequency coagulation (ablation) of varicose vein (RCHK, RFA)
The method of coagulation of varicose veins radiofrequency waves practiced in the country recently. Therapy is used for large veins through a puncture in the dermis audited by a special catheter, saarepeedi them from the inside. The result is monitored using sensors placed on material handling equipment.
The therapeutic advantage of the method presented:
- the minimum uncomfortable feelings;
- the short maturity of the operation;
- short rehabilitation period;
- the lack of scars;
- the low rate of likely recurrence of the disease is not more than 10%.
The disadvantages of RFA include: burns to the skin, brain, bubbles and the origin of inguinal reflux.
The postoperative period has its own requirements:
- Compression hosiery is used in the first forty minutes after surgery. All the specified hours, the patient needs to walk to prevent blood clots. Further specialized lingerie to be worn for two weeks, with the obligatory walking for one hour daily.
- Patients is not recommended lifting weights, playing sports, riding a Bicycle, workout at the gym, spending long periods in vertical position. Under the ban fall visit to the baths, steam rooms, saunas, any influence of high temperatures on the problem of the lower extremity.
- A few days after the operation to be carried out scanning of the veins by ultrasound — to confirm the obtained result.
The impact of the beam on varicose also seals the problem vein. The method does not require surgical incisions: through a puncture in Vienna, audited by a special fiber. Following the spasm of the vessel overlaps the problem area, Vienna is excluded from the circulatory system and gradually replaced by connective tissue.
The level of influence EVLT is higher than in therapy sclerosant, which allows to obtain a final result equal to surgery for vein removal.
The healing process is recognized as the most minimal invasive and safe option that allows you to get rid of varicose in the lower extremities.
The operation lasts about an hour, hour and recovery takes less than four hours. The use of local anesthesia allows for this method to patients for which other options are prohibited. After the surgery the patient leaves the clinic alone and ready to get back into the workplace.
The positive side of the therapeutic laser include:
- no incisions — the result is an excellent cosmetic effect;
- the minimum time of operation — in complex embodiments, the manipulation is no more than one hour;
- accelerated postoperative period of operation does not require a hospital, work is not suffering;
- the method is performed under control of ultrasonic equipment, which improves the quality of care, reduces the likelihood of postoperative complications;
- after surgery, no bruising.
The disadvantages of the method include:
- the price for the surgery;
- large diameter, damaged veins require surgical incisions;
- large Veni may eventually recover and return into the General circulation.
Varicose deep veins requires radical surgery — phlebectomy. Deletion is carried out in the absence of skin suppuration, lesions or wound surfaces. The operation lasts about two hours. After her dermis remain small scars, up to five millimeters.
Method rekomendovany in the following indications:
- with trophic skin lesions of the lower extremities;
- pathological dilatation;
- large varicose lesions;
- if you have problems with the free flow of blood through the veins.
To cure the anomaly of the radical method fails many patients, but there were scars and prolonged postoperative hour will take effect to the last of the preference list.
Treatment at home
Traditional methods of home directions varicose veins in the lower extremities include the expense of the local and internal use. Treatment at home:
- Flowers of horse chestnut — 50 grams of vegetable raw material is poured half a liter of alcohol, insist for two weeks. Every day you should vigorously shake the container. After 14 days, the infusion is filtered and drink a tablespoon three times a day before eating. To treat the disease can be a week, followed by a break for 14 days. After a rest to cure the disease again.
- Dried nettles — crushed her material consists of the leaves, brew in a thermos half a liter of freshly boiled water. Stand half an hour, filter and take a third Cup three times a day, an hour after a meal.
- Green tomatoes — chopped fruit laid on the dressing and put on areas varicose, top in addition fix a medical bandage. Keep the compress on the lower extremities no more than two hours, then change it for fresh. The day allowed the use of three manipulations. The method allows for treatment every day, without a break to rest.
- Walnuts — unripe fruits are crushed, put in a glass dish, pour olive oil. Medicine insist under the sunlight for forty days. Ready tincture lubricate the problem areas of the lower extremities. The duration of therapy depends on the speed of getting rid of the main clinical manifestations of the disease.
People's can help to cure the lower limbs and get rid of varicose only when the first symptoms of the disease.
Before and after treatment
Therapy homemade, folk, medication and operations will allow us to cure diseases, to improve the condition of lower limbs, relieve pain, quickly coming fatigue, seizures and problems with free movement on foot.
Unsightly swollen blue Vienna will disappear from the feet. This will allow you to wear any, and not only closed things. After surgery, folk and medical methods, the patient feels relieved, and the complete deliverance from the problem to come to the other end of the week.
To accelerate the treatment, it is necessary to use a compression knit, which will select the doctor, not to perezagruzite feet and give them a light load in the form of evening walks.
Home remedies the affected limb can treat men and women, regardless of age. Experts recommend the first appearance of the vascular network to seek professional help in time captured of the disease allows without radical surgery.
To cure varicose only traditional methods in the home impossible — they must be included in a comprehensive therapy and can be combined with the means of official medicine. Do not be afraid or minimally invasive radical surgeries — they are all aimed at improving the health, prevent the formation of complications.
Most information about treatment options, the success rate and duration of the postoperative period will give the district phlebologist. The doctor is based on data from the examinations, the reactions of the organism to therapy. Missed treatment time will not help to cure the problem of people's local resources, or minimally invasive operations. Diseases with a severe course in men and women involves the excision of the diseased varicose veins.