quam varices in the uterus poses a great danger to women, especially if she is pregnant. Most often, the pathology is accompanied by quam varices vasodilatation of the lower extremities, the labia, cervix and all the pelvic organs. When mater quam varices impaired outflow of blood fluid. For pathology is characterized by thinning of the walls of the veins in the uterus, the extension of the lumen of blood vessels and the formation of nodular veins.There are 2 types of quam varices in the uterus:
- The acquired form develops on the background of negative conditions for vessels. Can be primary and secondary. In the second case, the cause of gynecological disease areas.
- Congenital form occurs in the womb or inherited.
- In the first stage of development of the disease the vessels diameter is increased to 7 mm.
- In the second stage – up to 8 mm, while the veins are deformed.
- In the third stage – a maximum of 13 mm. Accompanied by the formation of nodes.
Features quam uterine varices during pregnancy
During pregnancy quam varices dilatation of the uterus is not common, but may occur due to the increased uterus size. This helps in the obsessio of the circulatory system. And it is in this period need increased blood flow, as sanguis liquid delivers the placenta and the fetus with nutrients. If a woman's carrying a child, then the placenta and fetus do not receive proper nutrition, which develops oxygen starvation. You need to know that in this period, disrupted hormones, which relax the walls of the veins, and the valves do not work in the desired mode. It provokes the development of quam varices varicose veins in the uterus.</1_img>
CausesThe factors provocantes the development of the pathology are:
- pregnancy as it puts pressure on the blood vessels;
- excessive exercise increase the inflow of blood fluid to the uterus, dilate the veins;
- some hormonal preparations containing estrogen, have a negative impact on the elastic properties of blood vessels;
- otium women: due to inactivity formed congestion;
- curvi of the uterus;
- hormonal imbalance;
- quam varices in the uterus may develop on the background is not cured diseases of an inflammatory nature;
- frequent abortion and artificial birth;
- genetic predisposition;
- the menstrual cycle in which a woman does not appeal to the gynecologist;
- gynecological pathology of a chronic nature also provoke the development of quam varices vasodilatation;
- imperium indigentiam acceptance of contraception;
- labors with complications;
- frequent pregnancy;
- obesity, in which there is pressure on the uterus.
Symptoms quam varices of the uterusCharacteristic symptoms do not exist, but to guess about the development of varices quam in utero can be by the following features:
- pain syndrome traiecto and tractus nature of the abdomen – exactly as in inflammatory processes;
- pain irradiet, in the region of the sacrum or lower back;
- severe pain syndrome during menstruation;
- pain and discomfort during and after sexual contact;
- abundant discharge from the vagina;
- menstruation may occur for a long period of time, but minor spotting;
- impaired urination;
- the pain may occur even after exercise and static poses.
If you find any symptoms quam varices in the uterus, you should immediately contact a gynecologist who will carry out the inspection on the gynecological chair. Definitely need to take a blood test. Apply advanced diagnostic techniques:
- ultrasound intravaginales: using a sensor introduced into the vagina, assesses the state of the vessels;
- to identify the severity of intrauterine venography is used: a method reminiscent of x-rays, but uses a contrast agent;
- computed tomography;
- magnetic resonance imaging;
- dopplerographic research methods;
If not treated quam varices in the uterus, complications: infertility, rupture of blood vessels, bleeding, inflammation, thrombosis, externus abdominis syndrome and so on.Treatment quam varices varicose veins in the uterus Treatment quam varices vasodilatation must be done comprehensively. The only way to achieve positive results. Therapy includes the following components:1. Drug treatment using the following drugs:
- venarum tools that will not only strengthen the walls of the veins, but also eliminate inflammation and puffiness. .
- angioprotective drugs, thanks to which accelerates blood circulation, strengthens blood vessels and decreases the permeability of the veins. They also have antiexudativ effect.
- medication with the analgesic effect.
- Vascular resection. In this case, the control operation is performed using the endoscope.
- Sclerotherapy or embolization to vessels ovarii. In this case, you enter a specific solution, thanks to which decreases the clearance in Vienna quam varices of the uterus. It is sure to angiography – examination of the uterus using a contrast agent.
- Can be removed gonadal vein.
- Hysterectomy amputetur uterus.
- Sclerotherapy is used in which the affected blood vessels are glued together.
- Another ultra-modern method of laser coagulation. Thanks to laser adurere, damaged Vienna.
Popular recipes therapy quam varices of the uterus are used as auxiliary means. They are quite effective and totally safe. Here are the best recipes:
- The use of horse chestnut is quite justified, because the plant has a beneficial effect not only on the walls of the circulatory system, but also on the structure of the blood. You can prepare a tincture at home or buy it in any pharmacy. The tool is cheap but effective. For home cooking, you will need the fruits or flowers of chestnut in the amount of 5 tablespoons. They pour one liter of alcohol, diluted with water 50/50. Insist 7 days in a dark place. Periodically, the tool should be shaken. Then strain the tincture through several layers of cheesecloth and used inside three times a day. Fill the glass with water, place 30 drops of tincture, mix thoroughly. Then drink the remedy. To consume it preferably 20-30 minutes before meals.
- You can use the flower part of the lilac and propolis. Flowers need 100 grams of propolis – 30. Mix the two ingredients and pour a bottle of quality vodka. Infuse for 30 days in a dark place. Drink 1 tablespoon three times a day before meals.
- Nettle. It can be used in fresh or exaruit. 200 ml of boiling water you need to take just a couple of tablespoons of herbs. Boil for 15 minutes in a water bath, after cooling filter. Eat three times a day 100 ml
Preventive measures to prevent quam varices vasodilatation in the uterus is quite simple. They include the following activities:
- Proper nutrition, whereby the body will be able to deal with any pathological processes. Also, a sufficient amount of nutrients and vitamins promotes proper saturation of the circulatory system. So, the walls of the veins are strong and elastic, and blood to have a normal structure.
- No need to overtax the body physical exertion. If you exercise, do not bring yourself to excessive fatigue. Do not wear weights.
- Don't let obesity control your weight.
- Don't wear badly-fitting undergarments.
- Visit your gynecologist twice a year, even if you have no troubles.
The prognosis of uterine varices quam quite favorable, but only if timely to seek help to a gynecologist and phlebologist. Comprehensive treatment will help you to quickly and efficiently resolve this unpleasant problem.