Pain in the legs, discomfort in the calf muscles, the severity of all these symptoms are quite unpleasant disease. The disease often appears on the legs of the fairer sex in adulthood. But lately swollen veins and blood vessels appear among girls and middle-aged men. It is therefore important possession of the information, how to treat varicose veins on the legs in women.
Why are the veins — causes
Often, problems with the veins in legs are hereditary. In this case, it is necessary to begin preventive measures as early as possible. But often provokes the emergence of this disease, concomitant diseases, hormonal changes, unhealthy habits.
Improper diet, excessive harmful, fatty, high-calorie food cause high cholesterol level. A love of fast carbohydrates causes fluctuations in the level of glucose in the blood.
Other causes of varicose veins in women include:
- hormonal changes associated with adolescence and climacteric rearrangements, pregnancy;
- work involving prolonged sitting or standing, constant load on the legs;
- lack of exercise, passive lifestyle, excessive weight.
A prolonged standstill in any position to provoke the stagnation of blood circulation. To avoid this problem it is necessary to periodically warm-up, to change body position.
Important! Beautiful but tight and uncomfortable underwear, narrow high heels can also lead to the formation of varicose veins.
How to recognize illness symptoms
Many women miss the initial stage of the disease, blaming the discomfort on uncomfortable shoes, fatigue, hot weather. But with varicose veins the main thing is not to run the disease and begin early treatment.
Signs of varicose veins in women:
- often begin to swell the feet, feet, puffiness can affect each leg separately;
- in calves the evening occurs unbearable burning, muscle-like bursting from the inside;
- the legs appear fine mesh on dark skin to notice it more difficult;
- pigmentation, spider veins affecting the lower parts of the legs;
- during sleep are troubled by cramps;
- the veins become very visible when clicked, a strong pain.
The disease is accompanied by prolonged healing of bruises and abrasions. The skin on the calf becomes more dense structure, glitters can be hair loss in a particular area.
Physical activity and prolonged exposure to the legs enhances the manifestation of discomfort. To contact the doctor who treats varicose veins should be the manifestation of two or more signs.
Important! Varicose veins are not only an aesthetic problem, but also a very dangerous disease. Poor patency of the veins leads to the formation of blood clots. And it is always a great risk of sudden death.
Only on foot can be a problem with the veins?
Varicose can not only affect the lower extremity. This problem can occur in any place where the weakened vessels.
Varicose veins of the pelvis and ovaries
Varicose veins of small pelvis in women – often, this kind of disease happens during pregnancy, adolescence and during menopause. In adolescents the disease is asymptomatic, can only increase the amount of discharge from the vagina. The disease can affect the ovaries, the labia, the uterus.
In adulthood, the disease is manifested by pain in the lower abdomen, aggravated by prolonged stay in an upright position. Given the pain in the groin or lower back.
To provoke the disease can some hormonal drugs, contraceptives. Frequent interruption of intercourse, numerous childbirth, sexual dysfunction increase the risk of developing the disease.
Varicose veins of the ovaries and pelvis is usually accompanied by a pronounced premenstrual syndrome.
- the vagina becomes painful and sensitive;
- frequent, profuse discharge;
- unstable menstrual cycle;
- discomfort in the perineum;
- problems with urination.
Varicose veins of the uterus
Varicose veins of the uterus symptoms reminiscent of many gynecological diseases. Therefore, often assigned to the wrong treatment. Also different this disease and varicose veins of the pelvis, although both diseases can occur in the same way.
Pain with varicose veins of the uterus more intense and prolonged and often leads to disability. The disease is accompanied by pain during sex. Menstrual cycle increased to 50 days, the discharge becomes poor.
Important! Varicose veins of the uterus almost never occurs in teenagers, affecting women in reproductive age.
Cause of varicose veins can be frequent abortion, prolonged labor and prolonged gynecological inflammation.
Varicose veins in pregnant women
Close attention should be paid to varicose veins during pregnancy. Pregnant women are at heightened risk. Most often this period occurs the varicose veins in groin in females and varicose veins of the labia. Vein disease affects every third woman in labor.
Cause of varicose veins is poor blood flow, especially in the last stages of pregnancy. It is associated with increased pressure inside the peritoneum, the abdominal enlargement leads to per obsessio de vessel.
Pregnancy changes the hormones of the woman. The increase in the contents of some hormones in the body leads to stagnation of blood, blood vessels stretch.
Venous problems can disappear after the child. But if there is a genetic predisposition and other adverse factors, the disease may progress in the future.
Important! To prevent the development of varicose veins is better to buy a compression garment and bandage, and wear their last trimester.
The consequences of the disease
Ignoring the disease can lead to serious complications and many related diseases. Dangerous than varicose veins on the legs in women? It is interesting to know that varicose veins in men is different from women's diseases of the veins.
- Starts venous insufficiency in the affected areas. And the result may be gangrene and removal of dead tissue.
- Varicose veins often develops in thrombophlebitis and thrombosis, leads to the formation of venous ulcers.
The use of therapeutic drugs helps improve the condition of blood vessels and valves, helps to get rid of inflammation, normalize the movement of blood and lymph. All drugs prescribed by the doctor-phlebologist.
Complex therapy includes means for external use, ointment varicose veins and pills that help to fight the disease from within.
All medications for the treatment of varicose veins is divided into the following groups:
- phlebotonics is designed to eliminate swelling, cramps;
- analgesics nonsteroid origin;
- drugs containing aspirin;
- tools to remove the thrombosis, thin the blood, is a good preventive means, it is possible to use pregnant women.
Extras can be assigned to products that contain vitamin E.
Some medications are available in the form of gels and capsules. These drugs have a wide range of activities, which greatly simplifies treatment.
Important! To eliminate nodes with varicose veins with medication impossible. This requires the intervention of an operational nature.
Alternative treatments – folk remedies
For treatment of venous diseases in the home, you can use natural gifts. Folk remedies for the treatment of varicose veins do not give such a rapid effect as medicines. But the treatment homemade recipes is absolutely harmless and available.
Apple cider vinegar
The effectiveness of treatment of varicose veins with Apple cider vinegar is recognized even by physicians. The composition of this medium is characterized by a large content of iron, potassium, fiber and amino acids. The special value of Apple cider vinegar has a hydrochloric acid – this ingredient contain rare plants and products.
Apple cider vinegar can be taken internally. For this you need to mix 30 ml of Apple cider vinegar with 5 ml of honey. The remedy is taken before Breakfast and before bedtime.
- lubricate the affected area with vinegar twice a day;
- compress – natural thin cloth wet in vinegar, to make those veins on top carefully wrap. Feet to raise to stay in this position for at least 20 minutes;
- in the bath dilute 550 ml of vinegar, put the feet for 5 minutes. After water treatment the limbs to lift and let them naturally dry. Can vinegar water just to water the feet.
Not less effective is the herbal treatment.
- Grind to a powder 25 g herb wormwood.
- Diluted sour milk to the state of low fat sour cream.
- Pour boiling water 3 apples (better Antonovka), leave for 3 hours.
- Cook the puree.
- The bandage is impregnated with wormwood mixture to make a poultice for half an hour.
- After finishing to eat 50 grams of applesauce.
The procedure is repeated twice per day. The duration of treatment is 5 days. Repeat the course after a five-day respite.
Mash 20 g of nettle, pour 170 ml boiling water. In 55 minutes, drain the broth, divide into 3 equal portions, you should drink during the day.
Home remedy for varicose veins
Chop the garlic in a white wrapper (with blue cloves husk too spicy). 1 part garlic pulp, add 2 pieces of home-made butter.
A remedy should be applied to varicose lesions. Then the affected area wrapped with parchment paper and bandages. In the morning, means you need to wash, just wear warm tights.
Any methods and means of treatment of varicose veins are useless without preventive measures. Swimming, gymnastics, comfortable clothes and shoes, no harmful excesses will help you to find easy gait, healthy veins.