Varicose veins is a very dangerous and unpleasant disease that can lead to serious consequences, up to loss of ability to move. Pathology can occur for many reasons. It is important to know how to treat varicose veins on the legs, and what prevention measures should be observed. For it is this disease.
What are varicose veins?
This pathology meet often enough. It is characterized by the fact that the veins lose their tone and begin to painfully expand. The vessels to deform, changing the length. To notice the disease, despite the fact that it has several stages of development. The fact that on the skin you can see the vascular veins or bulging veins (the latter the degree of pathology).
It should be noted that the disease most often affects the lower extremities. So we'll talk about how to treat varicose veins on the legs. It is desirable to prevent the manifestation of diseases in General, however, at all times, there was a genetic predisposition from which nothing can be done.
The causes of the disease
Among the factors that contribute to the development of disease, are such:
- excessive or insufficient load on feet;
- problems with the blood and cardiovascular system;
- hormonal disorders in the body;
- diseases of the nervous system;
- inflammatory diseases of blood vessels and internal organs;
- obesity and improper diet;
- bad habits: lack of exercise, Smoking, alcohol;
Before you learn how to treat varicose veins on the legs, you need to understand the type of pathology with which vessels are damaged.
What is the disease?
Of course, she can't stay invisible. If you have varicose veins on the legs, symptoms can tell you a lot. Among them are the following:
- pain in the feet, feeling aches and fullness, fatigue;
- swelling of the lower part of the Shin and feet;
- possible vascular mesh on the legs;
- cramps, which often occur at night;
- dilated veins with knots that stick out above the surface of the feet;
- the hardening and pigmentation of the skin.
If you have varicose veins on the legs, the symptoms will manifest themselves very clearly. However, to make a diagnosis from the doctor is necessary.
Symptoms of varicose veins deep veins
Large vessels are affected in the least. So at this point, the disease becomes more complex. If you have varicose veins on the legs, symptoms of lesions of deep vessels are as follows:
- resistant edema of lower extremities, while veins can even bright not to appear;
- aching and shooting pain throughout the leg;
- increasing the temperature to 37 degrees, which can be kept for a long time;
- blueness of the skin in the affected areas;
- manifestation of of deformed vessels, redness in the formation of nodes.
Features of pathology
There are various ways to eliminate challenges to traditional and non-traditional. The first are the appointment of injections, oral medications and ointments. Mostly these drugs are produced based on the extract of horse chestnut. If you have a running varicose veins on legs how to treat it, tell the doctor. As for drugs that are mainly used are those which strengthen the walls of blood vessels, tone and constrict them, lead to the dilution of the blood.
Very popular now are special injections which affected vessels simply siccavit. If you have varicose veins on legs how to treat the resulting sores, also tell the doctor. It is mostly used in healing ointments with antibacterial effect.
If conservative treatment does not help, then resort to drastic measures. That is, is surgery with complete or partial removal of the affected vessel. Sometimes patients veins need to be changed for an artificial one. Of course, each operation requires a long recovery period.
With regard to new technologies, we can correct the problem with a laser. Naturally, this operation is costly, however, the recovery is fast enough.
Physical therapy to help
If you don't know how to treat varicose veins on the legs, imagine that doctor needs to prescribe complex therapy, which includes a large number of procedures. Of course, without physical therapy is not enough.
Here, first of all, is therapeutic exercises that strengthen the walls of blood vessels. It should be noted that the load should be minimal, but effective. In addition, you can be assigned magnetotherapy, acupuncture, electrophoresis.
A doctor can tell you how to cure varicose veins on the legs by compression. That is, you have to rewind the limb with an elastic bandage or wear special elastic stockings. Of course, you need not wear them constantly, but they are effective.
Folk treatment of diseases
If you think you have varicose veins on the legs, the symptoms and treatment of this disease is becoming an important theme for reflection. Of course, every man is striving to once again to go to the doctors. This, however, is false. National treatment is not a panacea, but can greatly accelerate recovery when used in combination with medical drugs.
There are many tools that have already been tested in human beings. However, the most effective you can consider are:
- Grated potatoes or Apple cider vinegar. For the treatment enough just a day to RUB his feet this tool. Within a week you will feel relieved. However, the use of such methods should be in the early stages of the disease.
- Alcohol tincture of horse chestnut. This tool for many years, used both traditional and non-traditional medicine. For its preparation you will need 50 g of flowers and 1 liter of vodka. For insisting you need to leave the mixture on for two weeks in a cool and dark place. In this case, note that the infusion require daily jog. To drink means have 2 large tablespoons before meals for 7 days. Next, you need to make a week break. The course is repeated at least 3 times.
- The broth of onions. For cooking you will need a glass of crushed husks, 2 small tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar, 100 ml olive oil. All the ingredients are thoroughly mixed and left in a dark place for 2 weeks. To use it like this: every day, do the bath for 25 minutes. The mixture should be heated.
- Green tomatoes. To apply them it is necessary in the case of Vienna has been greatly expanded and vermiculite. Tomatoes should be applied as a compress on the night to the affected areas and rewinding the bandage. Note that this method of treatment will be long. However, the method is effective.
So if you have varicose veins on legs treatment at home can help you to get rid of pathology faster.
What should be the diet?
In order for treatment to be effective, you need to adjust your diet. Try to eat those foods that are rich in vitamins E and A. because of this you will be able to remove the pain and muscle cramps.
Try drinking more vegetable juice and water. Completely remove from the diet alcoholic beverages, sweet and savoury foods. Limit your intake of soda, tea and coffee. It is better to eat fruits and vegetables. It is useful to eat spinach and carrots. Very useful are walnuts. Twice a week, try to do fasting days. Eat blueberries, figs, sea buckthorn. These fruits help to clean your blood.
To treat disease, prepare yourself herbal teas and nettle soup, especially if you're not 30 years. In order to strengthen the walls of blood vessels, eat sprouting wheat and rye, gooseberry, strawberry, wild rose. Eat fish, beef, crab. Salads sabrelite only vegetable oil. Eliminate from the diet any fats.
Prevention of the disease
If you have varicose veins on legs treatment reviews which are both positive and negative, should be comprehensive. However, it is in your power to prevent the development of pathology.
Try to lead an active life, be engaged in gymnastics, more walk, engage in swimming and Cycling. Try to avoid heavy loads on the arch of the foot. That is, you have to forget about such sports as tennis, aerobics, weightlifting. Don't wear too tight clothes and shoes. If you like high heels, it should have an average height.
Try to change the static posture as often as possible. If you are overweight, you want to get rid of. Do not use medications that contain too many hormones. To prevent the appearance of disease will help douche. During sleep, the legs should be slightly raised, so you can improve blood circulation.
Now you know how to cure varicose veins in the legs. Be healthy!