How to treat varicose veins in women with folk remedies - what recipes can be used?
There are a lot of folk remedies and they all got great recommendations.
How to treat varicose veins with folk remedies
How to treat varicose veins with folk remedies, which recipes will bring relief?
The compresses worked well.
- Spread butter on a slice of fresh black bread, and put dried and ground chestnuts on top. Apply a "sandwich" on the inflamed vein and fix it overnight. To achieve a therapeutic effect, you must perform at least 10 procedures.
- Wash a clean leaf of burdock or horseradish and heat on the kettle. But put a bandage on the affected vein and then a heated sheet. Cover it with a bandage and leave overnight. The duration of the course is 5 days. The frequency of applying the dressing is every other day.
- A thin layer of soothing ointment is applied to the inflamed veins. The top must be closed with a clean velcro and compression stockings put on the feet. You will need to replace the bandage after three days. You can treat varicose veins in this way throughout the summer.
- Apply a thin layer of liquid honey to the inflamed areas and wrap your feet with cling film, securing the dressing with a bandage. The first session lasts 2 hours, the second and third - 4 hours each. Then the compress can be left overnight. Alleviation of pathological symptoms is recorded on the second day.
- Bandages moistened with potato juice should be applied to the surface of inflamed nodules. Leave the compress on overnight.
These are just a few ways to treat varicose veins on women's legs with folk remedies, but they are all effective and bring relief in a fairly short amount of time.
How to treat varicose veins with folk remedies on the legs
How to treat varicose veins with folk remedies on the legs by rubbing?
Horse chestnut tincture shows good results:
- Fill a three-liter container half full with chopped chestnut peel and berries and fill with vodka / alcohol. Close the lid and leave for a month in a dark place.
- The mixture should be stirred three times a week.
- Before use, the tincture must be filtered and the cake squeezed out. Use a product to rub sore veins.
The same tincture can be taken internally: a teaspoon three times a day 15 minutes before meals. The duration of therapy is 1, 5 months.
Another effective tincture is apple cider vinegar. It should be used daily, rubbing the inflamed veins daily before bed.
Kalanchoe tincture gives good results:
- You need to fill half a 500 gram jar with crushed leaves of the plant and pour strong alcohol to the very top. Insist for a week in the dark under a closed lid.
- Filter the tincture and apply it to inflamed veins.
Practice rubbing at night during the calendar month.
The blue network of veins characteristic of varicose veins will gradually disappear.
Treatment of varicose veins with folk remedies: recipes for internal use
How to treat varicose veins on the legs of women folk remedies, what can be used besides rubbing and compresses?
There are folk recipes that allow you to regenerate the affected veins from the inside:
- Pour 100 grams of nutmeg over vodka (500 ml) and let it cook in a dark place. Then strain and drink 20 drops 30 minutes before main meals. The duration of the course is 10 days. Then you have to take a break and repeat the treatment.
- Boil a tablespoon of dried carrot top in a glass of boiling water. Insist in a thermos for 60 minutes and drink the product per glass 30 minutes before meals two to three times a day.
- Grind 250 grams of garlic in a porridge and mix them with liquid honey (350 grams). Leave the mixture in the dark for a week. Eat a tablespoon of the product three times a day before meals. The duration of the course is 2 months.
- Boil 2 tablespoons of chopped willow bark in a glass of boiling water and simmer in a water bath for 15 minutes. Strain the product and drink a third of a glass. The duration of treatment is 2 months. This soup is also suitable for dressings.
- Pour boiling water over the hazelnut leaves (30 grams) (300 ml). Leave for 6 hours in a thermos and filter. Drink half a glass three times a day 15 minutes before meals. Continue treatment until symptoms subside.
- Pour vodka (500 ml) over the chestnut flower (150 grams). Leave to infuse for 14 days in a dark place. Strain the product and take 20 ml after mixing the product in water. Frequency - 4 times a day, strictly before meals.
- Pour vodka (500 ml) over hawthorn berries (300 grams). Let the hawthorn cook for 3 weeks, drain. Drink 6 ml of tincture in the evening before meals, after dilution with clean water.
How to treat varicose veins with folk remedies: green tomatoes
How to treat varicose veins with folk remedies using green tomatoes? The composition of unripe tomatoes contains a certain amount of acetylsalicylic acid which provides blood thinning, relieves inflammation and eliminates the pain syndrome. In addition, the flavonoids contained in the composition tone the walls of inflamed blood vessels.
When choosing tomatoes for the treatment of varicose veins, you must take the fruit without damage, signs of any diseases.
The scheme for using green tomatoes looks like this:
- fruit should be cut into thin slices and placed on inflamed veins;
- hold them until a slight sting appears;
- then remove the tomato and wash the skin with cold water.
The procedure should be performed 5 times a day. After the end of the second week of treatment with green tomatoes, the signs of inflammation are significantly reduced. Green tomato treatment is especially effective for reticular varicose veins.
If the burning sensation is too strong, you can replace the unripe tomatoes with ripe ones. They are also cut into thin slices. Change vegetable circles every three to four hours. Ripe tomatoes can be placed overnight in the form of a compress, fastened with plastic and a towel.
How to treat varicose veins on the legs folk remedies: macula
How to treat varicose veins in women on the legs folk remedies using maclure? Maclura (Adam's apple) is widely used in the complex therapy of pathology. It is most often used to prepare ointments. In this case, the agent may contain both fruit pulp and auxiliary components that enhance the therapeutic effect.
The recipe for the ointment is very simple:
- Cut the macula. Pour over boiling water and leave for 4 hours so that the liquid completely covers the fruit.
- Add 1 part melted lard.
- Mix all ingredients with a mixer until smooth.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator on the side shelf.
The ointment will be ready for use in one day. Before use, keep it warm so that it can warm up to room temperature. Use the ointment twice a day.
The product has a specific odor. This must be taken into account when applying the ointment in the morning. The feet will need to be washed. In the evening, the ointment is applied at bedtime and left overnight. Applications contribute to the restoration of damaged blood circulation, and also stimulate recovery processes in damaged vessel walls.
Duration of fat treatment - no more than 14 days. A new portion of the drug must be prepared every 4 days.
Treatment of varicose veins on the legs soda
In this diagnosis, soda is most often used to prepare the bath. They help relieve fatigue, remove pathological swelling and prevent the development of night cramps.
Bathing your feet is advisable in the evening:
- Pour 5 liters of pleasantly hot water into a bucket and put 200 grams of soda and 70 grams of alum in it.
- Then add another 2-3 liters and stir.
- Put your feet in the water for 15 minutes.
Gently pat the skin with a towel. Then apply to the skin any medicated cream that increases vascular tone. The duration of the course is 10 daily baths. Then a short break is needed and, if necessary, the treatment can be repeated.
Now you know how to treat varicose veins in women with folk remedies. But it is important to remember that such therapy should not cancel the intake of selected drugs.