Treatment of varicose veins honey and other products of bees occupy an important niche in folk medicine. How is it justified and can be used as monotherapy? Or should be treated in combination with other agents? How safe the treatment of varicose veins bees (dead bees) and other therapeutic procedures related to the use of products that bees do? Why can't we do these patients a number of cosmetic procedures? This and many other questions you will find answers below!
What is "Bee rescued" and whether to use it for varicose veins?
Pathology associated with disruption to the structure of the venous wall is becoming more prevalent — this contributes to the sedentary lifestyle of our contemporaries and overweight. Despite the fact that pharmaceutical companies invent every year a huge number of different drugs and biochemically active substances of synthetic origin, the use of drugs of plant origin does not lose its relevance. This contributes to a number of reasons:
- High efficiency. Affecting several stages of pathogenesis, medicinal remedies from nature itself have a much more pronounced effect than medication. In fairness it should be noted that the clinical effect is realized much faster;
- Accessibility. Due to the fact that the implementation of the "chemical" medicines is associated with many formalities, on which pharmaceutical company is forced to include substantial funds, their market value increases dramatically. What can be said about the traditional medicine — they are always available even to those patients who have limited means;
- Compatibility with other drugs. To increase the effectiveness of treatment is recommended the combined use of traditional and folk medicine.
- Security. Never in drugs of plant origin was not an allergic reaction or some other undesirable side effects.
One of the best-known drugs of alternative medicine is "Bee saved." Many believe that the composition of this product includes only the products of bees, but in fact it is not.
The drug includes also numerous herbal substances that significantly increase clinical effect, simultaneously affecting several stages of pathogenesis. Composition "Bee saved from varicose veins" as follows:
- The bark of Siberian larch component, which has a significant anti-inflammatory effect, reduces the permeability of blood vessels, removes puffiness;
- The rhizome of Dioscorea nipponskoy — contribute to the normalization of the circulatory system;
- Bee pest — contributes to the normalization of the outflow of blood and lymph fluids. Eliminates the appeared vascular mesh, restoring the normal condition of the vascular wall.
- Seeds and fruits of chestnut has strong anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect, which is especially important in advanced options of varicose veins. Provides rapid disappearance of spider veins, etc.;
- Goji berries — contribute to the normalization of metabolic processes.
"Bee saved" is available in pharmacological form of liniment (ointment) — it must be applied on the affected varicose veins areas, rubbing lightly. The course of treatment is from 1 to 3 months, depending on the severity of the pathological process.
To achieve maximum efficiency in the treatment of varicose veins in the legs to apply this remedy, you need 3-4 times a day, combining with the use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
The use of honey in the treatment of varicose veins — what you should pay attention in the first place?
Honey is a known folk remedy, allowing you to easily get rid of many ailments, including varicose veins. In order to achieve positive dynamics in the treatment of this disease, should carefully consider the combination of the healing tools made with honey and medicinal preparations of traditional medicine.
It should be noted that in this situation, preparations based on honey can be used just as an aid — they do not have a direct effect on the vascular wall and the bloodstream, however, well contribute to the normalization of the metabolic processes.
An example of a simple but effective recipe
Best against varicose veins helps use alcohol tincture with honey. For its preparation you need the following ingredients:
- Honey 200 g;
- Rubbing alcohol, ethyl, 96% — 400 ml;
- Hot peppers — 5 g;
All of these components must be thoroughly mixed and allow to stand for 3 days. After that take along with the course of treatment prescribed by the doctor for 3 weeks, at least, 1 tablespoon three times a day.
Note that honey with varicose veins can be used when the patient has allergic reactions to bee products.
Bee subpestilence against varicose veins — in some cases, justified the use of this tool?
Bee subpestilence is Taurus dead bees that are also used as a therapeutic agent. This confirms the fact that even after his death, the bee continues to benefit man.
For the preparation of medicines will need to take the following ingredients:
- Actually dead bees, 200-300 g;
- Rubbing alcohol, ethyl, 96% — 400 ml;
The infusion is necessary to sustain at least a week, in order to get a really high quality extract, which had a pronounced clinical effect was used even in advanced stages of varicose veins.
We recommend this tool for external use — apply to the affected areas (where there are blood vessels, venules), rubbing light massaging movements. Treatment of varicose veins bee means is not less than 2 months, the multiplicity of application 3 times a day.
By the way, for outdoor use, it is recommended to use a honey poultice prepared from infusions honey, the recipe of which is outlined above, and dead bees, taken in the ratio of 1 to 1.
Beauty treatments in patients with varicose veins. Why not recommended shugaring?
Whether to do sugaring with varicose veins and what are the contraindications. Without a doubt, every woman fights for the beauty of their bodies and to abandon the hair removal legs because of varicose veins, no one will.
However, in this situation you will need to consider a number of limitations, which is associated with a high probability of trauma affected by the pathological process of blood vessels:
- Allowed only laser hair removal with varicose veins (IPL) and the removal of unwanted hair using razors, as all the other variations of this procedure are quite traumatic and can lead to profuse bleeding in case if the damaged varicose the vein. In General, hair removal varicose veins are not harmful, but if you gentle means.
- Sugaring is not recommended in any case. Severe irritation that is associated with the removal of hair using wax or any other formulations suitable for this procedure can lead to very undesirable consequences. Sugaring contraindications is quite hard because of the look of the recipe, so it is better to abandon such procedures, selecting a more gentle recipe or option.
- In the case of venous ulcers (these violations are characteristic of advanced forms of this disease), waxing with varicose veins impossible, due to the fact that there is too much risk of complications. The procedure is strictly prohibited — specified as a categorical contraindication to the use not only of instrumental methods of depilation, and even laser removal of hair.
Anyway, before embarking on any cosmetic procedure in the presence of varicose veins, you will need to pre-consult with your doctor. Only he can decide what you can do, and what better to abstain.